30.10.09

TGIF

It's Friday!! Not that it means anything more than 9 am Anatomy class, but hey. Somewhere someone's gonna have a good time. I used to go out Thursday- Monday so the fact that Friday means nothing to me now is very, berry good. Makes me feel like I have matured. Anyway. Aside from thanking God it's Friday, I have a few other things to thank Him for. Good health- earlier this week my baby sister went to the hospital with what they thought to be swine flu. Thankfully they didn't admit her (= no H1N1). Poor baby's a trooper. Now my mom is feeling down and out and most likely kicking herself for not getting the flu shot her office provides. Me? I'm fine. Was out of commission yesterday due to a killer headache but I have rebounded nicely. Having a job- It may not be the best, but that paycheck every two weeks makes me feel great. I know I'm lucky to have a job with this economy... And last, but not least: having people in my life who love me. It's hard being away from home. All it takes is a call from 48504 to remind me of that. I have a great family who supports me whenever I need it and there's no way I could be 1,400 miles away if I didn't have that support system. So thank you and Him.

Now pray I don't fall asleep in this class...

No comments:

Post a Comment