29.10.09

Day Two


I am a huge procrastinator. And today it may have finally paid off. I was up early to take my uncle to work, realized I had no life, and went back to sleep. When I got back up it was nearing high noon and the hunger pains hadn't arrived. I busied myself with trivial things, such as studying and cleaning for a while when suddenly- it was three o' clock! I glanced at my belly and wondered if it was being silent in protest... mad because it knew there would be no meat in it for a while. Surprisingly she was just being good (minus not withering away overnight). I usually drink a lot of water and knowing I would be hungry, I just kicked it up a notch. Looks like laying in bed all day and avoiding doing dishes is the key to success.

*don't tempt me (bleep)*

No comments:

Post a Comment